You TV Player Apk Download: Have you been feeling bored of late or are annoyed that you YouTube just won’t give you a buffer free watching experience? If you suffer from weak connectivity while watching films, or TV shows online, we have a fantastic application to recommend. Called the You TV Player, the app isn’t just fast but offers a ton of features that are hard to find in other apps providing the same service. In this post, we’ll be telling you how exactly you can lay your hands on the app and about the features that the app offers, how exactly they are going to benefit you. We hope the tutorial benefits you and in case, you have queries, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
You TV Player Features
The application basically allows the user to stream or even download TV show and films. There are many fold advantages of using the You TV Player, and here we mean to discuss those features.
- The first and foremost feature that you must know and about the app is that it comes free of cost and doesn’t charge one single penny for accessing the entire app.
- You can download the shows or films for offline viewing if you install You TV Player Apk (to be provided here only) on your device. You will be given a choice to download the video in a number of formats and along with a chance for high definition.
- We really like the navigation interface which is extremely easy to use, and with the categories, it becomes easier to jump for the sections you are interested in and find the shows or film of your choice.
- There is a lock down system so that other people can’t use them without your knowledge.
- There are dedicated pages for individual show and movies that involve details about the plot, cast, goofs, trailers, along with rating and commenting system, using which you interact with people from other places that use the application.
- The app is regularly updated, and because of this, you get to watch the latest film and shows that that has just rolled out. This is one large reason behind the popularity of the application. So hurry up and download You TV Player Apk for Android right now.
Get a deep look into a similar app- Playbox App for Android
You TV Player Apk Download for Android Devices
The application isn’t available on Google Play Store because the service that the app provides goes against Google’s policies. This is precisely where we come in. Here is a guide on how exactly you can get your hands on the YouTV Player Apk for your Android app.
Step 1: You’d first need to take of your Android handset because the app isn’t available on the Play Store and your handset should know that downloading from sources other than Play Store is acceptable. Go to Setting>Security and then turn on “Unknown Sources’’.
Step 2: The click on the You TV player apk link that we are providing below. The link is regularly updated, so you are sure to find the latest app here. Simply click on it, and the application will begin downloading and installing on its own.
Step 3: Once that is done, you need to restart the phone. Then you should be able to see the application. Open it and start using it.
You TV Player for iOS
It is very unfortunate that the You TV Player does not support iOS. And so far nobody has been able to develop the application for Apple devices. There are tons of alternative available out there for free, but it’s worth noting that those are probably not as good as You TV Player. Some of those alternatives are Vidmate, TubeMate, Cartoon HD among others.
Download You TV Player Apk for Windows (8.1/8/7 and XP)
Of course, a lot of our readers may prefer watching shows and movies on a bigger screen like laptop or desktop. For them, we have a hack by which you can get the app to work in your Windows PC. But before we get started on the guide, you need to follow the system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- 4 GB of RAM along with 5GB of free space in C Drive
- 1 GB updated Graphics Card
The method to get You TV Player on your Windows Pc is pretty easy, and all you need to do is follow the guide as accurately as possible. In case you end up making any mistake, there’s no need to worry, and all you need to do is start from the beginning. Here we go with the guide:
1# Download an Android emulator like Bluestack (an android emulator) that comes free of cost. What the emulator does is that it fools the app into believing that the application is working on an Android platform instead of a Windows.
2# After downloading and installing Bluestack, you need to get You TV Player apk from the link that we are providing below.
3# Then you need to go to the download folder selected the apk file by right clicking on it and then select “open with – Bluestacks”. So now every time you open the application you need to open it via the android emulator.
Don’t miss our guide on using Lucky Patcher App for Android!!
You TV Player for Windows 10
Microsoft had introduced the Windows 10 back in the year 2015. Since then, several computers all over the world have moved on the newly updated platform. Today the operating system runs on 400 million active devices that include PC, mobile, tablet, and console. If you are reading this, you probably are one of those who uses Windows 10 and is probably wondering if you can get You TV Player Apk for Windows 10. Fortunately, you can. All you need to do is follow the steps we have provided earlier. The guide for using the application on Windows 10 is same.
This all we have for you when it comes to downloading and using You TV Player apk on PC and smartphone. The application has been in business for a couple of years offering endless entertainment. You can try out the application if you are a sucker for TV shows and film. Thanks for reading.