TV Portal Apk Download: The application is for anyone who wants free access to numerous films and TV shows without having to spend a dime, from anywhere in the world. TV Portal app can also be viewed as an alternative to SnapTube and PlayBox HD. We went around using the streaming and downloading the app over the weekend and were impressed enough to suggest it to our readers. We are hoping this post will be a revelation as to what you will miss if you don’t give the application a chance. We’ll tell you exactly how you can get your hands on TV Portal Apk on both Android handsets as well as Windows PC.
TV Portal App Features: What Makes it Better Than the Others
Before we move on to the rest of the post, it’s significant for you to learn what really the app offers. Once convinced, you can go ahead and download TV Portal Apk and begin using it.
- The first thing that you should know about the app is that it comes free of cost. Every single film and TV show that you download or stream, you get it without having to spend a single penny.
- Like we said it offers movies and TV series for viewing purpose but does not really host the files for copyright infringement purpose. But you still find the lasted shows and films on the app.
- Based on our personal experience, we can tell that the TV Portal is pretty fast; not just the interface or the app itself but the videos run very smoothly, without buffering or freezing. That’s because the app is updated on regular basis making attacks of malware pretty much nil. So it’s safe to use.
- The only thing that concerns us is that sometimes when using the application, we found there is a limit to how much entertainment you can consume. There were days when we found that we could watch only two episodes every six hours after which we were asked to upgrade for a payment of $2. But on other days we could access everything all the time.
If after going through these TV Portal features, you think you’d want to give it a try, read on.
TV Portal Apk Latest Version (V1.1.17) as of July 2017
Before we teach you how to download and install TV Portal Apk, here is a look at the details of the app. See if your Android handset is compatible with the application.
App Name: TV Portal APK
Latest Version: V1.1.17
Minimum Operating System: Android 3.0.x and up
Description of What’s New:
- A number of fixes were done with regards to the proxy, search bugs, auto updates and crash issues.
- A couple of new things have been added including more mirrors, Search of Genre, Search by Year, etc.
Download TV Portal Apk for Android Devices
The application is officially available for Android smartphone, so we are going to tell you how you can lay your hands on it without having to leave our web page. Read carefully:
1# You might not be aware but your Android handset is by default built not to permit installation of the app from sources other than the Google Play Store. So you need to take care of this first. There is a way to switch off this feature. All you need to do is go to Setting>Security>turn on Unknown Sources.
2# Now that you are done with that, you can go right ahead and download TV Portal APK from our website. The file is regularly updated so there is no need to worry. Just click on the link provided below.
3# Now go to the download folder or wherever the download file has been stored. When you see the file tap on it and follow the instructions for installation as they appear. It should take you only a couple of seconds.
It’s recommended that you restart your device but the application should work even if you don’t. So go right ahead and check out what it is like to use the TV Portal app on your Android smartphone.
Download & Install TV Portal Apk for PC (Windows 8,8.1,10)
If you liked using the app on your phone, chances are you would love using the app on your PC. Yes, in case you didn’t know, you can play your favorite film or TV show on your desktop or laptop and watch it along with your friends and family. Since there is no TV Portal for Windows officially available, we have comes up with a hack. The procedure is a bit long but not all that harrowing; you just need to follow it carefully and make no mistakes. Now here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Get yourself an Android emulator. One of the best emulators that we have come across is called Nox App Player and it comes for free. The emulator will help fool TV Portal APK in believing that it is functioning on an Android platform instead of Windows. Get Nox App Player from this link, download and install it.
Step 2: Now you will need to download TV Portal APK from the link that has been provided on our page. Like we said earlier, the apk file is pretty regularly updated.
Step 3: Here comes the important part, open the emulator you just installed into your Windows PC. On the home page of the Nox App Player, you should be able to see a taskbar and of the many options on the task bar, there should be an option of that says ‘Add APK file‘. Click on it and choose the apk file. TV Portal should appear on the emulator running as if it’s running on an Android handset.
Note: It’s not too difficult to get TV Portal for PC but if you do make a mistake and perhaps skip a step or two, do not panic, just go back and begin from the starting.
That is all we have for anyone who is interested in knowing how they can get their hands on TV Portal APK for both their Android handset and Windows PC. Hopefully, the hacks that we provided works out for you as well as it did for us. In case, it doesn’t just reach out to us using the comment section, we promise to get back to you and brainstorm a solution asap.