SideSync Apk: If you have a computer and a mobile device, you know how difficult it is to transfer data. The transfer rate is sometimes extremely disappointing. Often, the transfer completely breaks down. Which is why Samsung, the South Korean OEM giant, has decided to come up with the SideSync App, a great free app which can transfer data, windows, and screens between a PC and a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. SideSync Apk Download also works great in transferring such essential data between other devices including between a Samsung Galaxy Tab and a Galaxy smartphone. The SideSync download for PC is also possible.
Very often, customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy smartphone also buy a related Galaxy Tab as well, as they can easily work in conjunction with each other. Also, these devices use more or less the same accessories, which also helps in the long run. Besides, the devices have more or less the same features, which makes them inter-operable.
On this page, we shall inform you of the latest version of the SideSync app and the features of what is popularly known as Samsung SideSync, although it works on a multiplicity of devices.
SideSync App Features: Why Download SideSync Apk?
The SideSync Apk has a lot of great features. We will list them here for you.
- Mobile Phone Screen Sharing: SideSync For PC makes the mobile screen replicable on a computer screen. This is possible using the Screen Sharing feature, where whatever is on the screen of the smaller device (in this case, a smartphone) is visible on the bigger device. You can effectively control your Android device from your PC itself. This means that you have a much bigger screen, a physical keyboard, and a mouse to control whatever is on your phone or tablet. It doesn’t get any simpler than this.
- Navigability to the desired screen is possible using the ‘Favorites’ features on the dashboard. In effect, you have better control over the mobile device as well.
- Once you have started using the SideSync app, you can automatically share the keyboard and the mouse. This helps in faster and better functionality. Once you have activated the Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can effectively use the Android device as you default PC monitor. This is useful especially when the keyboard and the mouse are being used simultaneously. This feature will let you use the PC and the Android device simultaneously.
- Besides, there are some extra features as well. Using the SideSync Apk, you can also answer and make calls and send text messages from your Samsung Galaxy Tablet. This allows for seamless transfer between two devices.
- When the SideSync feature is activated, you can easily receive all the notifications on the devices that you are using on the dashboard on the PC in real time.
- The Internet Sharing feature is something which we consider to be a USP of the app. You can easily share URLs on your Galaxy Tablets and the PCs when the software is activated. So, if you have hooked up your Galaxy Tablet (Note 2, and the S3 & S4) to a PC, you can transfer the URL from one device to the other.
- Lastly, you can seamlessly transfer music and videos from your device to the PC and vice versa. You can also play the media content on different devices using just your PC.
Also Read: Download ES File Explorer Apk and manage your files with ease.
SideSync Apk System Requirements
Like We said earlier, the SideSync app is useful for almost all the existing operating systems. In case you wish to use it on the Windows PC, the system requirements are:
- Windows OS supported are Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- At least 1GB of RAM is recommended.
- At least 500 MB of free hard drive space is recommended.
- CPU: We recommend at least the Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz processor.
SideSync for Android: System Requirements
The app works on most devices running the following Android OS versions.
- On a smartphone, you will need a minimum of Android KitKat (4.4) or higher.
- On a tablet, the Android Lollipop (5.0) OS is recommended.
NOTE: 1. On the Note 2 NE6, some features may not work properly. In order to get the maximum benefit out of the app, you must update the device. To do so, check the device’s software version which you can do checking the last three digits of the device. You will get the three digits by following these steps: Settings > More > About device.
2. The drag and drop feature might not be available on some older models. On devices manufactured/sold previous to the Galaxy Note 3 (the Note 2, and the S3 and S4), this feature will not be applicable.
3. On some mirrored tablets and PCs, some of the smartphone’s services may not work. Services may include NFC and some sensors.
Also Read: Download Popcorn Time Apk and stream your favorite movies on most platforms.
Download SideSync Apk for Android Devices
You can download the SideSync Apk for Android devices from this page. Note that it is best if you download the latest version of the Apk file.
|SideSync Apk Latest Version||220.127.116.11|
|Last Updated||30 October 2017|
|Minimum Android Version Supported||Android 4.4 (KitKat)|
|Targeted Android Version||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|What's New||Some bugs have been fixed|
Why Download Apk Files?
You can ask why you need to download an Apk file when the app is available in the official play store. To answer that query, there are three major advantages of an Apk file over the official app.
- The Apk file is much smaller than any of the comparable Android apps. This takes up lesser space than their official counterparts.
- The official app may not be available for all the countries. The Apk file solves that issue.
- Updates are much faster when you download an install an Apk file. Official apps might need some time to be updated.
We provide all the latest updates on the SideSync Apk file from time to time. So, stay tuned to this page. We host the latest version of the software as well, and it is completely malware-free. So, in order to be on the top of your game whenever you need to send files from one device to the other, you can choose to use the app.