Portal Apk Latest Version: Next time you are seriously thinking about transferring files to and from your devices, check out the all-new Portal Apk. Portal, powered by Pushbullet, is the latest way to ensure that you transfer all your important files without wasting any precious Internet data. Portal transforms the ordinary sharing experience into a sharing is caring experience and is as easy to use as any comparable app.
Ordinarily, the data sharing experience can be quite a hassle. There are always certain exceptions; the Zapya Apk, which we host, is one such app which can lead to better data sharing and above-average speeds while sharing. The great thing about Portal is that it makes the sharing exercise seem like a drag and drop one.
Moreover, once you start using the latest Portal Apk, you will notice that the app is greatly beneficial. For example, it works via the Wi-Fi network and saves you all the precious mobile data. This means that you need not worry about wasting your daily mobile data limit and also ensure that even large files (upwards of 1GB) can be sent with ease and minimal fuss.
Portal Apk Latest Version: Best Features
The very best features of the Portal Apk have been mentioned below. Make sure that you always download and use the latest Apk versions of any app that you use.
- Transfer individual files, multiple files, or entire folders at once: This feature ensures that you have superior control over what you transfer. The inclusion of multiple files in this option basically means that you will not have to individually pick and choose which files you want to be transferred; instead, you can simply select entire folders.
- Enables easy browsing, opening, or sharing any file you’ve stored on your phone: This helps you to spend the maximum time transferring the files and folders instead of having to look and hunt around for them.
- Automatic folder allocation after sharing: This option helps you in ensuring that all the file types are segregated and you are not confused in any manner whatsoever. When transferring files using the latest Portal Apk, remember that the picture files will be automatically arranged in your device’s photo gallery, so that you can see them later as and when you like.
- Automatically save files to your removable SD card: This option only works if you are using the Portal app on a device running Android 5.0 Lollipop or later. All the shared files will be stored automatically on the removable MicroSD card, yet again saving you time.
- All File types supported: All sorts of files, including Music and video files, and even the more arcane like Windows Contact files, will be transferred using Portal. Help yourself.
Portal Apk Latest Apk: Details
There are certain details of the Portal Apk file latest version which you must know. These are:
|Genre||File transfer application|
|Latest version||1.2.1 (24)|
|Last updated||August 7, 2016|
|Name of the package||com.pushbullet.android.portal.apk|
|Android versions required (Minimum/Target)||Min: Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
Target: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
|Size of Apk file||6.61 MB|
|Meant for||Ages 3 and above|
How to use Portal Ap on Android Operating System
Like you know, you can automatically download the latest Apk file of Portal right from this site. Now, you might ask us why you should use the Apk files when you can access the official app. Well, the Apk file receives updates more frequently and is better than the official counterpart. To use it on the Android platform, these are the steps which you need to know.
Step 1: Before you download the Apk, go to your device’s Settings, then enter Security, and finally find the Unknown Sources option under it. Check the Unknown Sources option.
Step 2: Now, download the latest Portal Apk from here and allow some time for the entire process to finish.
Step 3: A pop up with an “Install Now” option appears; simply click on it to start the installation. Once the installation is finished, you can find Portal in your Apps menu.
Step 4: Lastly, restart the device before you begin using this app. Remember to always download the latest version of all the Apk files that you use.
Use Portal Apk on Windows PC
This Apk file can also be used on any device running on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 platform. The only extra ingredient that you will require is an Android emulator, which allows the installation of Apk files onboard the Microsoft Windows OS by fooling it into believing that it is an Android OS. You can use either the Remix OS Player (which you will find here) or perhaps the ARC Welder Extension, found here. Both have the same functionalities. You will simply have to follow the instruction thereafter.
In case you did not quite like Portal, you can check out a range of similar apps. Some of the best alternatives are:
Finally, we hope to ensure you complete peace of mind while transferring all your data from one device to the other using the latest Portal Apk. In case you have any questions or suggestions that you would like us to know, do use the comments section which you will find below. Thanks for staying with us until the end. Also Check Best Car Upholstery Cleaner